All users who visit or use the site shall be deemed to have accepted the following terms/information:
1. This website is owned and operated by Istanbul Carpet Exporters' Association (“hereinafter referred to as "IHIB”), which operates under the General Secretariat of Istanbul Apparel Exporters' Association, and the materials it contains are protected by copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property laws and conventions. The protection of this content, which is protected by copyright and other rights, also applies especially to data banks and other organizations.
2. All content contained on the site "www.turkishrugs.org" is provided for the purpose of providing information to the user, and this site has no other purpose other than providing the B2B platform, which is the main purpose, and additional services to facilitate trade through B2B.
3. Users may use information and documents only for information purposes. Information and materials available here (for example, text, photos/images, graphics, files, graphical drawing, editing, etc.) may not be copied, distributed, rented, reproduced, sublicensed, modified, stored for future use, used for commercial purposes in whole or in part without the written permission of IHIB. Access to the site is free and anonymous, and the use of the site services depends on the terms of membership. The information is valid as of the time of publication. However, all information will be revised if necessary. Related to revision or correction of the information on this site; IHIB is the only authority to perform operations without prior notice such as revision, modification, correction and removal of information on the site at any time and reserves all rights in this regard.
4. The site may also contain information provided by third parties. Third parties are obliged to ensure that the materials published on this site comply with national and international legislation. IHIB cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and clearly declares that it will not accept responsibility for material/moral damage or loss that may arise due to material errors, omissions or deficiencies, misrepresentations, or interruption or claim for the interruption in providing the committed services regarding the material, or bankruptcy of the companies, firms or individuals providing the services announced on the site, or liquidation of the companies or firms. The accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information provided must be confirmed by the organizations in question.
5. IHIB is not responsible for interruptions regarding the use of the site due to use or unavailability of the site, information provided on the site, or actions or decisions taken depending on the site, material contained in the site or any damages, contracts, torts or other damages (including, without limitation, damages arising out of loss of business or loss of profit) resulting from a decision or action taken after the use of the site.
6. IHIB shall not take any responsibility for the information provided on the sites that will be accessed through the links given on the website. These links (links) are provided for ease of use to the user without any warranty, express or implied.
7. IHIB shall not guarantee that the information given on this site is complete and accurate or that uninterrupted access to the page will be provided. The statements given in this Site are not considered as a legal commitment and are not binding. IHIB shall not offer any guarantee implicitly, explicitly or legally with regard to (including, but not limited to) the fact that rights of third parties are not violated using this information; warranties for ownership, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or absence of computer viruses.
8. No guarantee shall be given for accuracy of these electronic documents on the website as well as against failures caused by misspelling, software errors, transfer errors, system failures or attacks, and this information is not provided to ensure a certain profit.
9. For this reason, IHIB shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect material/moral damages and costs, arising from errors, deficiencies in the electronic documents provided on this website or transactions made on the basis of these documents.
10. In accordance with this information, IHIB shall not responsible for any errors, material or moral damages that may arise as a result of the information provided in the content of this site and the visual material.
11. All information given on the site is subject to change without notice. IHIB may, at any time, cancel, modify any part of the site, limit certain features or information on the site or access to certain parts of the site without notice.
12. Although IHIB has taken precautions against viruses on the website, it shall not provide any guarantee in this regard. Before downloading any information, documents, applications etc., it is recommended to take the necessary measures to protect against viruses.
13. Falsifying any information provided on this site in any way shall result in any criminal legal proceedings.
14. IHIB shall not accept responsibility for any damages and/or losses that arise or will arise out of the information published on the website or transactions made on the basis of the information or unavailability of the site.
15. IHIB has no obligations to any person and/or organization in any matter regarding the publication of the website.
16. All responsibility for any decisions that will be made in the light of the information provided on the site shall belong to the person who visits the site.
17. IHIB shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may arise as a result of entering or using the website or any information about the website that is accessed by linking to the website.
18. IHIB cannot be held responsible under any name for the fact that the information given on the site is not updated to include accuracy for various reasons; delay in revision, possible inaccuracy or deficiency or change on the site. Having a date for the update shall not put IHIB under any obligation contrary to the mentioned considerations.
19. The information given on the site shall not be considered as "requirements" in accordance with the applicable legislation and shall have no binding aspect to IHIB.
20. The copyright of information or expressions provided on this site (such as designs, images, logos, etc.) shall belong to IHIB. It cannot be used without the written permission of IHIB.
21. You shall agree that you exempt IHIB, its superior organizations, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (and relevant officers, managers, employees or agents of all such legal entities) from, indemnify, defend them against, hold them harmless from all claims, obligations, damages, losses, costs, expenses and charges (including reasonable attorney fees) that they will suffer as a result of your (or any person who uses your account, computer, or software) use of IHIB Websites or your violation of these Terms. IHIB reserves the right to defend itself and take control of the relevant process in connection with any problem that is otherwise subject to your compensation and in such case you shall agree to cooperate with IHIB in its defence against such claim, and you may not accept any agreement affecting IHIB in any way without IHIB's written consent.
22. All works (articles, pictures, images, photos, videos, music, etc.) provided in the content of this website.) belongs to IHIB and are protected under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. Persons who violate these rights are subject to civil and criminal sanctions stipulated in the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. IHIB has the right to initiate related legal actions.
23. In disputes that may arise from the use of the site and the information contained in it, Legal Notice in Turkish shall prevail and the Istanbul Arbitration Centre is authorized to resolve disputes.
Portala ilişkin soru ve tapleriniz için iletişime geçiniz