1. In order to provide better services to our esteemed members, as Istanbul Carpet Exporters' Association (“IHIB”), we may demand some personal information (title, keyword, images, full name, industry information, address, e-mail, etc.) from you. This information collected by IHIB on servers are used in the "classification” of members to avoid the submission of unwanted emails and most importantly to better serve our valued members, to pave the way for the importer and exporter to meet in a very short time as we know how important the speed factor is for our members in the age of technology, to contribute to your marketing planning, to enable you to conduct market research on target markets, to review your target audience, to minimize your time and costs, to maximize your benefits, to observe world markets with a bird's eye view. Although the information collected will be used to achieve these goals, IHIB's failure to achieve these goals does not place any responsibility on IHIB.
2. As the data controller, IHIB performs the processing of personal data such as the collection, use, sharing with third parties, storage, protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on The Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communique on The Procedures and Principles to be followed in The Fulfillment of The Obligation to Disclose (“Communique”).
3. As IHIB, we do not share with third parties the information we collect during the purchase of services and from membership forms without informing or being instructed by our esteemed members, we do not use or sell those for commercial purposes or for any reason other than as required by our activities.
4. Member information may only be disclosed to official authorities if such information is requested by official authorities and in cases where it is required to disclose to official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force. All information entered into the system by our valued members can only be accessed by IHIB and you, and only our valued members can change this information. As the Data Controller, IHIB is obliged to take measures to prevent third parties from accessing and changing this information without permission within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. If you want to unsubscribe from our daily e-mail sending list at any time, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom and top-right corner of the e-mails we send.
5. As IHIB, we analyse and interpret your actions and preferences that you follow as a visitor during the use of the site in order to provide you with a better service, except for the personal information that we want in email addresses and membership forms. These statistical data, which do not contain personal information, can be shared with IHIB business partners in order to provide you, valuable IHIB members, with a more exclusive and effective website experience. You can redirect to sites designated by IHIB by providing links on the SITE.
6. IHIB cart, payment and membership pages use ‘Secure Sockets Layer’ (SSL) technology. As your personal information is encrypted thanks to our 128-bit SSL certificate, Access by third-parties is completely prevented.
7. IHIB may transfer the personal data you have shared to the ministry and other associations to which it is affiliated, as well as to its business partners.
Portala ilişkin soru ve tapleriniz için iletişime geçiniz