It is highly important to adapt our members to process of digitalization that is fast spreading in the entire world and use online promotion and marketing channels to the maximum extent. We are targeting unification of advantages our sector has based on its strong production infrastructure and years of experience with digital transformation to access the global market faster and stronger while increasing its market share from global trade. In line with this target, IHIB, Istanbul Carpet Exporters' Association ensures establishment of Turkishrugs.org portal to bring exporter companies together with buyers in the global market. We care deeply about processing, storing, and deleting general personal data collected in the scope of Turkishrugs.org portal in line with Law on Protection of Personal Data issue numbered 6698, secondary regulations that are and will be put into force (regulation, notification, notice) and binding decisions that are and will be taken by Protection of Personal Data Board. With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Controller as described in the Law in the way described below and within boundaries directed by legislation.
1. INFORMATION REGARDING DATA CONTROLLER
According to the Law, ITKIB – Istanbul Textile and Apparel Exporters Association General Secretariat is the Data Controller on behalf of IHIB, Istanbul Carpet Exporters' Association resident at “Yenibosna Merkez Mahallesi Çobançeşme Mevkii Sanayi Caddesi No:3 Dış Ticaret Kompleksi Bahçelievler İstanbul” address.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Active in organizing exporters to increase exports and develop foreign trade in line with benefit of the country, IHIB needs processing personal data when necessary to provide services to its members through Turkishrugs.org portal. In this sense your personal data are processed by IHIB according to, limited with and proportionate to the following purposes:
• Updating data by members,
• Organizing periodic campaigns for members,
• Preparing special promotion activities in line with customer profiles of members,
• Classifying members to prevent spam e-mails sent to them,
• Providing better services to members,
• Bringing members together with global buyers,
• Contributing to marketing planning of members,
• Enabling members to make sectoral researches on target markets,
• Ensuring members research their target masses,
• Minimizing time spent and cost for members,
• Increasing achievements of members,
• Enabling members to observe global markers.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are automatically transferred in the scope of purposes cited above and in line with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law to parties below:
• Representatives of Turkish and foreign buyer companies,
• Amazon Web Services, • Zoom Video Communications Inc.,
• Zoho CRM,
• IP Stack,
• JivoSite Inc.
• Other integration software companies.
4. METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data are collected automatically in written or electronic environments through forms and minutes at member panel of turkishrugs.org internet site prepared by IHIB. In this scope; Member information (Name-Surname, telephone number, e-mail address, business card, account information) Title of Seller Company (Name and surname of company representative, e-mail address, telephone number, visuals) Buyer Company (Name of company, address, telephone number, e-mail address) Visitor (Access records, IP addresses) are processed in line with Article 5, paragraphs 2/a-c-ç-e-f and Article 6, paragraph 3 of the Law provided that your basic rights and freedoms are unharmed and based on legal cause of IHIB’s legitimate interests.
5. LEGAL RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSONS
You can apply to IHIB at any time to:
➢ Learn if your personal data is processed, purpose of process, whether it is used according to the purpose and request information if processed,
➢ Learn third persons that your data is shared with at home and abroad in line with the Law,
➢ Request correction if you think your information is processed partially or inaccurately,
➢ Request deletion or destruction of your information according to conditions foreseen at Article 7 of the Law,
➢ Request third persons that your information is transferred to are notified of your requests at paragraphs (c) and (d) and that they perform the same procedures,
➢ Object an unfavorable result based on automatic analysis of your data or claim any damages you sustain in case you think they are recorded or used against the law. In case such application requires an additional expense, you would be required to pay the fee determined with Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Application to Data Controller released by Protection of Personal Data Board. In case you receive a written response to your application, you would not be charged up to first 10 (ten) pages and you would be charged 1 TL process fee per every page over 10 (ten) pages. If the response to your question is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash drive, you shall be charged the cost of recording medium. Your requests shall be completed as soon as possible in latest in 30 (thirty) days according to quality of your requests. In order to use your legal rights, you can send your applications written in Turkish to IHIB and visit web site of Law on Protection of Personal Data for detailed information You can send your applications by any of the following methods;
1. By filling out the form at http://www.itkib.org.tr address and personally deliver an originally signed copy or send a notarized copy to Yenibosna Merkez Mahallesi Çobançeşme Mevkii Sanayi Cadde No: 3 Dış Ticaret Kompleksi Bahçelievler İstanbul” address,
2. By filling out the form at http://www.itkib.org.tr address and signing with your “secure electronic signature” under Law of Electronic Signature issue numbered 5070 to send [email protected] address via registered electronic mail.
Your demand must be clearly stated in the application including your explanation regarding your rights cited above as personal data owner and that you demand to use while your request must be about an issue concerning yourself and in case you are acting on behalf of somebody else you must present your notarized power of attorney. Based on “Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Application to Data Controller” your applications must include name-surname, signature, Turkish ID number, residence or office address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and requested items. Applications that do not have the said elements shall be rejected by IHIB. IHIB has the right to make changes to this Clarification Test hereby based on the Law, secondary regulations, and Board decisions at all times. Changes in the clarification text and the updated text shall be immediately valid as of the date of communication to yourself.
ISTANBUL CARPET EXPORTERS' ASSOCIATION
Portala ilişkin soru ve tapleriniz için iletişime geçiniz